Spruce up time:2013 Paint Voucher Program
Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation (CNVDC) is taking applications for the 2013 Cleveland Paint Voucher Program in the South Collinwood area only through August 2, 2013. Eligible applicants may receive vouchers for up to $400.00 in free paint and supplies.
- Must be a low or moderate-income family (call for income guidelines).
- The applicant may be the owner or tenant, however, he/she must reside in the South Collinwood house being painted. If the applicant is a tenant, he/she must get signed permission from the owner to participate in the program.
- Must receive Lead Safe Work Practice instructions at the time of application.
- Get an application by calling CNVDC at 216-383-9772.
- Complete the application and submit ALL required documentation by August 21, 2013. Painting must be done within 30 days of application approval.
- Required documentation:proof of ownership, proof of income, etc. Call 216-383-9772 for details.
- $60 refundable deposit due upon admission to the program. The $60 will be refunded to you upon passing the final inspection of the paint job and clean-up by a City of Cleveland Lead Assessor.
Please note that assistance covers paint and supplies only. You will be responsible for the labor involved to paint your home, once approved.
Your house must be in good repair to qualify for the paint program. If you have other housing repair needs, call CNVDC or go online at www.cnvdc.org for information on other housing assistance programs available to Cleveland homeowners.
Yolanda Anderson is the Executive Director of the Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation.
Executive Director, Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation